Do you want to know a great place to waste a lot of time (and money) on-line? You know you do!
It's CafePress.com. Have you ever been there? It's a webstore that will custom print your favorite quotes, images and whatever onto t-shirts, bags, hats, mousepads, etc. You can also buy ones that other people have already designed.
Here are a few that I thought were paticularly funny... (This is NOT a wish list--some don't apply to my style of writing or would be too embarassing to wear).
- Good writers avoid cliches...like the plague.
- Will Write for Chocolate.
- I get paid to sit around all day, drink coffee and make stuff up. I love my job.
- I'm plotting against you. I'm a writer. It's what I do.
- I'm a wordsmith, which is kinda like a blacksmith only without all the tools and fire and stuff.
- Being a good writer is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet.
- Bad Muse! Bad!
- I'm a mystery writer. I know 101 ways to cover up a murder.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill)
- Of course that character isn't you, sweetie! (You're not interesting enough to be in my book).
- Don't mind me. I'm just researching my next novel.
- Never wrong a writer. They get their revenge in print.
- I'm writing you into my next novel. Your character will meet a painful, violent death. Have a nice day.
- Don't make me get out the red pencil!
- Careful or you'll end up in my next novel.
- The voices in my head tell me what to write.
- First drafts don't have to be perfect, they just have to be written.
- My literary agent can beat up your literary agent.